Dear all, colleagues, friends and students,
It seems too busy for me in this few months to call for students since I have prepared my research proposal for the International Symposioum held at Geneve University in this coming October.
After the AMus examination, I would like to call for students for the following preparatory units.
1. FMus Research Seminars (New) - two students are waiting more students to form a study group for reading papers and determine the research topics for FMusTCL.
Since this is a special arrangement for students, when the interested parties contact me, please state your background and topic area, so that I can prepare different choices of papers to discuss in the seminar.
Monday (12:30pm to 2:00pm)-- start at any time.
2. LMusTCL Preparatory Unit 1- Music Analysis and Interpretation.
Wednesday 11.30pm to 1:00pm -- start at any time
3. LMusTCL Set Piece Study: The Development of Symphony in Classicism
Tuesday 12;30pm to 2:00pm.
4. Harmony and Vocie leading I (Grade 8 level) : Monday: 7:00pm to 8:30pm
5. Contemporary Composition: Impressionism
Wednesday 7:00pm to 8:30pm
6. LMusTCL Set Piece Study- Mahler's Symphony no 4 and its Symbolic Meaning
Wednesday 8:30pm to 10:00pm
Interested parties please do not hesitate to contact me for details.
May you have a fruitful study year!
David Leung (published)